The information and services presented on this site are in no way a solicitation of savings, or a recommendation to purchase or sell the securities and financial instruments listed. Furthermore, Flexam Fund cannot guarantee perfect accuracy and reliability.
The services accessible on the site are subject to the acceptance without reservation of the conditions established by Flexam Fund for their use; it is essential to become familiar with them before taking any action by reading the SICAV's prospectus.
On this site, Flexam Fund offers visitors access to financial information and, in addition, to its clients, the possibility to consult private documents via its Partnership Module.
Flexam Fund intends to draw the attention of its visitors and its clientele to the following points:
• The financial information and data available on the site to aid in an investment decision where the user maintains absolute control, and can in no way be a recommendation for purchase or sale of the securities and financial instruments presented.
• All subscriptions in a subfund mentioned on this site can only be validly performed based on the information contained in the full or simplified prospectus, jointly with the information published in the latest version of their annual or semi-annual report.
• Flexam Fund, acting in the best interest of its clients, may not be bound to any guarantee of results whatsoever nor any promise of performance. Flexam Fund and people related, its administrators and employees, are exonerated from all responsibility for any direct, indirect, or subsequent loss, costs, or disbursements, resulting from any use, if any, of information or contents presented on the site.
• Flexam Fund and its suppliers have taken their best care in the creation of the contents of the information communicated; they cannot, however, guarantee their absolute completeness, accuracy, or reliability.
It is, therefore, up to each user to determine, carefully and critically, the use that he or she can use in his or her personal situation, bearing in mind that any investment in securities is always, by its nature, random. As a result, any use of such information and data will be done at the risk and danger of the user.
• Flexam Fund and its information providers decline all responsibility regarding technical difficulties that, if they exist, the user could encounter on the site, regardless of the cause, specifically bugs, lack of capacity of the terminal used by the user to reproduce the information, or the failure of the integrity of the information through the communication network.
• Except for a strictly personal and non-commercial usage, the information contained on this site cannot be used in any other case and thus cannot, in whole or in part, be communicated without the prior written consent of Flexam Fund and/or its information providers.
• Flexam Fund collects personal information within the framework of the different requests for documents and registrations made on the site. This information can only be used by Flexam Fund in the framework its marketing activities and for strictly internal purposes, such as the evaluation of the profiles of its clients.
Moreover, Flexam Fund keeps this information in its databases in order to offer specific services such as News@Flexam Fund, macroeconomic analyses and others, reports for visitors to the institution. You have a right to access, modify, correct, and delete data referring to you. To do this, send an email to email@example.com.
These rules apply to Flexam Fund’s website and to any Internet initiative started by Flexam Fund.